COMMERCIAL PACKAGE UNIT
The Scroll® Compressor
All of our residential/commercial package units, regardless of efficiency level, feature the Scroll Compressor. These scroll compressors use a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure protection. Two independent refrigerant circuits each with a scroll compressor provide two stage cooling operation. They have fewer moving parts; they are quieter, more efficient, longer lasting.
Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. There is a one-piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management. Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics. Single point electrical and gas connections. Easily removable filter, blower, gas heat, and compressor/ control access panels permits prompt service. Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
Motor/Fan Motor Mount
Our mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise. Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors. Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit
The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your duct work. There is an Aluminum MicroChannel outdoor coil and other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. In addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for improved efficiency. Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
Exterior service fittings enable a serviceman to quickly determine unit operating conditions.
Supplemental Electric Heating Strips
Supplemental electric heat strips up to 75 kW are available for periods of extreme cold temperatures. Single point electrical and gas connections simplifies installation.
- Rugged base rails are included for improved installation and handling.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Convertible airflow- vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.